Written by Memories Over Macros Coach: Quita Hall (Learn more about her here)
Summertime is here and the cookouts are in full effect!
Believe it or not, you can totally achieve your goals without restriction and enjoy the process along the way. Here’s a macro-friendly recipe for protein pasta salad to add to the barbecue roster! Super versatile, protein-rich, and full of micronutrients from all the veggies! Most importantly, not only is it very simple, but it does a little dance on your tastebuds. Feel free to make the recipe your own by subbing vegetables & protein sources you prefer!
Creamy Italian Pasta Salad
1 container Banza pasta
1 cup cherry tomatoes
1/2c Red onion
2 cups raw spinach
2-3 Mini cucumbers
3 tbsp feta
1/2 packet ranch dip
1c Nonfat greek yogurt
4 tbsp. Light Italian
3 tbsp. Hummus
16oz of shrimp
Macros (6 servings w/ shrimp): 32C/24P/7F
Macros (6 servings meatless): 32C/14P/7F
- Make pasta according to the package. Drain pasta & let cool.
- Season & prepare preferred protein source. (Or you could use pre-made protein: drained canned chicken, shredded rotisserie chicken, grilled chicken strips, cooked shrimp, deli turkey/ham/pepperoni, etc.)
- Toss all ingredients together until mixed evenly and pasta is fully coated
- Best after refrigerated at least 2hrs before enjoying
Post by MoM Coach Quita Hall!
Interested in working with Quita? Learn more about our coaches here or email Quita directly at email@example.com - don't forget to mention this blog!
- Bachelors of Science in Nursing
- Masters of Science in Nursing Education
- NASM Certified Nutrition Coach
- Flexible Dieting
- Overall Body Transformation
Looking for a supplement that pairs GREAT with macro-focused recipes? We really love the Symbion-GI product from PE Science! Symbiont-GI is a full-spectrum all-in-one GI support product featuring premium digestive enzymes, LactoSpore® probiotic, and digestive aids like slippery elm bark and the patented PepZin GI®. This is gut support from top-to-bottom, that would normally be sold as 3 separate products. Check it out here!
Don’t forget… use discount code: Aubrie to get 10% OFF your orders!